Shop my studio
These are a few of my favorite items in my studio. To shop from this list, simply click the item to open its link in a new window. *Many are Amazon affiliate links.
Books on spirituality, self-inquiry, & contemplative living
- Ordinary magic: Everyday life as spiritual path. John Welwood (Ed.)
- When things fall apart. Pema Chödrön
- Comfortable with uncertainty. Pema Chödrön
- Shambhala: The sacred path of the warrior. Chogyam Trungpa Rinpoche
- The sanity we are born with: A Buddhist approach to psychology. Chogyam Trungpa Rinpoche
- Soulcraft: Crossing into the mysteries of nature and the psyche. Bill Plotkin
- Eastern body, Western mind: Psychology & the chakra system as a path to the self. Anodea Judith
- The Desire Map. Danielle LaPorte
Books on the creative arts as therapy
- Spirituality and art therapy: Living the connection. Mimi Farrelly-Hansen (Ed.)
- Mindfulness and the arts therapies. Laury Rappaport (Ed.)
- Art as medicine: Creating a therapy of the imagination. Shaun McNiff
- Art is a way of knowing: A guide to self-knowledge & spiritual fulfillment through creativity. Pat Allen
- Mandala: Luminous symbols for healing. Judith Cornell
- The artist’s way. Julia Cameron
- 140lb cold press watercolor paper
- Prismacolor colored pencils
- Ferby Lyra colored pencils
- Koh-l-Noor woodless colored pencils
- Oil pastels
- Gelatos - thick, creamy color sticks. Also available in metallics
- Liquid watercolors are a staple for me, and I keep them in these pretty jars
- Loew Cornell's cake watercolor palette is actually vibrant
- Art boards so you can create anywhere
- Terra cotta air-dry clay
- FW acrylic inks
- Washi tape
- And best of all (and free!) are natural materials like sticks, driftwood, shells, stones, acorns, pinecones, feathers, leaves, garlic peels, twigs, moss, and crystals.
You can read more about how I use my favorite materials on my blog.
- I'm a DoTERRA wellness advocate, so if you love high quality essential oils, you can purchase the best here.